We at HappyInc Services are committed to providing you with a secure online experience. We value you providing us with your personal information and understand your concern for secure use of this Personal Information. We strongly endeavor to secure your data with utmost diligence and stringent policies to ensure that your personal information is used meticulously and in compliance with applicable laws.
- User- refers to “User” or “You” or “Your”, as a user of the Services.
- Services- will refer to the HappyInc website happyinc.in and any activities carried out through the use of the website.
- Personal Information- Will include but not be limited to – Name, Age and Email address.
This Policy describes:
- The types of information we collect from when you access or use our Website and the chat facility and interact with our Helpers (collectively our “Services”); and
- Our practices for collecting, using maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect through our Services, in E-mail and other electronic communications etc, sent through or in connection with our Services.
The Collection of Information and How We Use Such Information
We collect information from and about User, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified: and/or
- About your Website usage details through Google Analytics.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us; and/or
- Automatically as you navigate through our Services from Google Analytics (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, and/or other tracking technologies).
Information You Provide to Us
The information that the User may provide to us includes but shall not be limited to:
- Personal Information: Our Services may collect information, such as full name, e-mail address and geographic location.
- Communications: Our Services may collect the information of the communications made by you, for any purpose including communication related to any surveys and promotions in relation to our Services.
- Public Posts: You may also provide information and content to us such as to be published and displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on publicly accessible areas of our Services.
We use the information you provide to us to enhance the functionality and improve the quality of our Services and your interaction with the Helpers on our website.
Information through Auto Data Collection Technologies
Such information shall include but is not limited to:
- Device Information: You may access the Services through your desktop, laptop, mobile phone, or any other device you may choose to use. When you access the Services through the device including but not limited to the internet connection used, browser details/ version used, your IP address, location of the device, unique device identifier or mobile network etc. This information is collected via Google Analytics and does not personally identify you.
Purpose of Collecting Personal Information
The information you provide us, may be used for the following purposes:
- To enable us and especially out helpers to communicate with you, as and when required;
- To help us verify your identity;
- To enable us to process your requests;
- To enhance our services and to continually improve the services that we provide through the Website;
- To update the User about the Website and the change in the services;
- To enable the feature of interactive services offered by the Website;
- Communicating with the User about their grievances;
- To notify you about any changes in the services;
Information from Third Parties
Third Party Link and Services
If your information is submitted to us through our Service when applying for a position as a Helper for our Services, the information will be used to consider your application. We may retain your information for any period of time.
It is our intent to support and offer confidential communication with, and to, our Users. In general, all your information will remain confidential, with the following exceptions:
- when a direct and tangible threat is present, and the User, or other parties may be endangered in any manner whatsoever,
- when the provisions of existing contracts, laws or regulations require disclosure,
- when other circumstances, as determined by our adult counsellor Mr. Rakesh Godhwani, make disclosure the most appropriate choice.
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection herewith, or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof, shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the provisions of the Indian Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996. The arbitration tribunal shall comprise of a sole arbitrator appointed by the Company. The place of arbitration shall be Bengaluru, India and the arbitration proceedings shall take place in the English Language.
Details of Grievance Officer:
Name: Rakesh Godhwani
Contact info: 9535277941
Governing Laws and Contact Information